Monday, January 3, 2011

Well hello there =D

Hello all,
I am back and ready to make my blog rock!
I was very busy with work and school and gave up a little too easily, and have decided that it is a little getaway and time for me to share things i love.
It is now the school holidays so i will have a good chance to post regularly.
My first post will be about the macaroons i had with my sister Sera and bestest friend Busra at Melbourne's delicious Brunneti cafe, Lygon street......The colors are gorgeous to mention....but the taste is heavenly....the first crunch and then chewy shell just melts in your mouth...the flavours range from blackcurrant, strawberry,tiramsu,chocolate,vanilla,mango,passionfruit and pistachio. They are just to die for!

Photo taken on my sisters Samsung galaxy vintage camera application,Cool aint it?
Well thats all for today....shall keep blog updated with this n that
Hope you enjoy xoxo

1 comment: